Conqueress of the Stars Conqueress of the Stars

Overall the piece looks really really well done! The textures in the hair as well as the suit looks absolutely wonderful!

The background is also extremely well done!
I hope you keep up the great work because this is so nice!

Glitchop responds:

Thanks! All the cool textures were done using custom brushes that I made. The hair was done with a "bar code" like pattern that I drew, which was programmed to apply its texture as a "ribbon". After a fair amount of trial and error, I found the ideal setting for my art style... I am probably most proud of this custom brush... I also made a custom brush for painting brick easily and quickly using the same kind of settings. You can see how I made it in my Timelapse of the drawing!

~Peace n' Love~ (Steven Universe) COTM LVL99 ~Peace n' Love~ (Steven Universe) COTM LVL99

Whoa, the sky looks absolutely magical my dude. the colours seem to blend really well together with the cool effect. Your lines are also super neat and clean too.
This piece overall is just really nice and I'm in awe on the outcome of it, good job!

Chauder responds:

Thank you so much! :D

Don't Dream About It Don't Dream About It

This piece is really well done, The green hue to the piece really captures the scariness of the creature and the overall shading is really good.
Keep up the amazing work!

MisMash responds:

Thank you very much, I'll do my best.